Limeware

swanny2 22:41 15 Aug 05

i want too uninstall limeware application but its not in add/remove.how do i delete all its contents of limeware from my pc.

any help please. tx :O)

Happy Soul 22:56 15 Aug 05

Left Click on Start, hover pointer over All Programs. Hover pointer over Limewire folder and left click on Uninstall.

Happy Soul 22:58 15 Aug 05

Then download click here (bottom left of page) Install and run both the Cleaner and the Issues.

swanny2 23:02 15 Aug 05

when i do that i get a messge saying..
limewire refers to a location that is unavailabe it cud be on a hard drive on this pc or on a different pc.make sure the disc is properly instaed? (what disc) lol
if it still cannot be located the information might have been moved to a different location .
whatever all that means ive no idea . have u ? ty anyway .:0)

harps1h 23:56 15 Aug 05

it looks like that the program has been uninstalled either intentionally or not, that is why the message keeps appearing. go to start/search and run a search for limewire there. any remnant files left will be found there and deleted.

Happy Soul 00:05 16 Aug 05

Do as harps1h says and then use CCleaner by clciking on the 'Click here' above. That will get rid of any Limewire rubbish left.

swanny2 23:33 16 Aug 05

cheers chaps i went too search an deleted about 12 items of limeware then ran CC cleaner .is that all i need do now ? ty for ure help .:O)

Happy Soul 20:12 17 Aug 05

Yep, just run CCleaner once per week or so and you should keep the rubbish away.

swanny2 12:40 19 Aug 05

cheers all sorted :O)
ty

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…