Lightscribe use

geedad 09:43 29 Jul 10

Strawballs
Sun, [email protected]:17

Further to my queries about the printing of discs with Lighscribe, when the label or data is finished, will I get an option telling me to turn the disc upside down to do the label?
geedad

Technotiger 10:18 29 Jul 10

Yes ...

Technotiger 10:24 29 Jul 10

At least I think so - 'tis a while since I did it myself, but I am pretty sure that I was prompted to turn the disc. Results look quite nice.

Technotiger 10:28 29 Jul 10

Also just had another thought which you might find interesting - it is possible to add further detail to the same disc/label at a later date, though you cannot make dark areas lighter by so doing.

geedad 10:43 29 Jul 10

Technotiger
Many thanks (again!).
That's very useful, especially where it is possible to add further detail at a later date.
Seems more efficient than using an inkjet, where the drying time delays using the disc, and I save on ink!

geedad

Migwell 23:53 29 Jul 10

Only used lightscribe twice and thought it a waste of time as not a lot of contrast in the picture printed on the lable side. I have gone back and printed title of disk over photo on disk lable and that works OK but I feel that colour printing in my printer is a lot better and easier seen and understood

Strawballs 00:50 30 Jul 10

You can burn your label before or after your disc lightscribe uses a different part of nero.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…