lightscribe use

geedad 20:44 25 Jul 10

Anyone experience with Lightscribe disc printing?
I have the external Lightscribe capable drive, and the Ligjtscribe discs. I have never used this method of printing direct to disc, but have been using an Epson printer to do the job. However, the printer has now reorted a "General Error" message, and I can't fix it. So, I am going touse my LG drive to print to the disc. I know I can't get colours, but that is not as important as giving the didc a label.
geedad

Strawballs 20:55 25 Jul 10

I have used lightscibe quite a lot and if all you will be doing is labels then it will be ok for that.

geedad 21:10 25 Jul 10

Strawballs
Thank you for your speedy response, but can you let me know how long it takes to print to a DVD?
( I realise that it will depend on the amount of text etc., but some idea would be appreciated.
geedad

Strawballs 21:17 25 Jul 10

To do a disc which is covered by a picture takes about 15min and I use Nero that came with the lightscibe drive (internal one) but not all nero has the lightscribe facility.

geedad 21:23 25 Jul 10

Strawballs
Thanks!
I have actually ordered Nero ( with Lightscribe functuality ), and you have now answered my queries, for which I thank you once again.
geedad

Miké 21:41 25 Jul 10

I know this thread is closed but have you looked click here? there is a selection of free Lightscribe utilities.

Strawballs 21:56 25 Jul 10

I bought Nero without lightscribe for about £40 then less than a yr later bought the Samsung drive for £24 and it came with the same version of Nero with lightscribe for free

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…