lightscribe use

geedad 20:44 25 Jul 10

Anyone experience with Lightscribe disc printing?
I have the external Lightscribe capable drive, and the Ligjtscribe discs. I have never used this method of printing direct to disc, but have been using an Epson printer to do the job. However, the printer has now reorted a "General Error" message, and I can't fix it. So, I am going touse my LG drive to print to the disc. I know I can't get colours, but that is not as important as giving the didc a label.
geedad

Strawballs 20:55 25 Jul 10

I have used lightscibe quite a lot and if all you will be doing is labels then it will be ok for that.

geedad 21:10 25 Jul 10

Strawballs
Thank you for your speedy response, but can you let me know how long it takes to print to a DVD?
( I realise that it will depend on the amount of text etc., but some idea would be appreciated.
geedad

Strawballs 21:17 25 Jul 10

To do a disc which is covered by a picture takes about 15min and I use Nero that came with the lightscibe drive (internal one) but not all nero has the lightscribe facility.

geedad 21:23 25 Jul 10

Strawballs
Thanks!
I have actually ordered Nero ( with Lightscribe functuality ), and you have now answered my queries, for which I thank you once again.
geedad

Miké 21:41 25 Jul 10

I know this thread is closed but have you looked click here? there is a selection of free Lightscribe utilities.

Strawballs 21:56 25 Jul 10

I bought Nero without lightscribe for about £40 then less than a yr later bought the Samsung drive for £24 and it came with the same version of Nero with lightscribe for free

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…