Lightscribe DVD

barton01 17:36 20 Apr 06

Just purchased a Liteon Lightscribe DVD burner. Although results of the lightscribe facility are ok when just labelling with simple text the result is very faint even when selecting 'best' for the label. I'm using Verbatim dvd's. Any ideas?

Hertz Van Rentyl 20:35 20 Apr 06

you can burn the image several times, the disc will synchronise perfectly. Make sure your text is solid black and not "weak". Choose a font that has plenty of body and if required set to bold. Try some HP discs always found them good
This is a twice burnt HP
click here

Totally-braindead 21:12 20 Apr 06

I saw a couple of light scribe Cds and wasn't very impressed but seeing what you have done Hertz Van Rentyl its quite impressive.

barton01 09:41 21 Apr 06

Thanks Hertz i'll give that a go. I also got the extended label contrast utility from lightscribe.

click here

Should add more contrast but print times increase.

Hertz Van Rentyl 19:57 21 Apr 06

Will look at this also, got to be quicker than double burning. I still think there is some variance between manufacturers and between batches even.

Totally braindead,

thanks for your comments, however I must confess that there are loads of backgrounds you can download and you can make lovely images with them.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…