Libre office 3.6 uninstallion error

crashb648 12:07 PM 01 Mar 13

Hi everyone!

As many people have been doing, I want to download the new version of Libre office 4.0. However, to do that, i need to uninstall 3.6, but i cant do that because an error keeps appearing:

Here is a screenshot of the error It says something about a network source is not aviabale and i need to locate the file: lib03.6.0winx86install_muti.msi

any help?

northumbria61 12:29 PM 01 Mar 13

Download and Install Revo Uninstaller from here enter link description here Simple to use following the onscreen instructions.

crashb648 13:24 PM 01 Mar 13

I tried using the program you suggested, it still came up with the same message.

Any other ways of getting round the problem?

Jollyjohn 13:55 PM 01 Mar 13

When you installed LibreOffice it will have unpacked the installation files to a folder in the same location as the download. When you get the error message, navigate to the installation folder and it should find the necessary file and un installation should complete. If this does not work, try re installing 3.6 - this might give the option to un install, if not, complete the installation, noting where the insatallation files are stored, reboot, then try un install again.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? Windows 10 is now available, so do you have to upgrade? 8 reasons…

Why Vodafone’s frequency choice should interest you: The benefits of 800MHz

Digital visionaries discuss Designing the Future

How to run Windows 10 on Mac: How to run Windows 10 using Boot Camp or VirtualBox to install…