Lian Li PC60 help Please

cortez© 15:06 09 Aug 08

Hi,

Where can i buy mobo mounting brackets for this case? Have tried overclockers and a few other places and they just sell the type that screw into your case.

In the PC60 the brackets have a square base and click into the case.

Can anyone suggest anything as my IP35 Pro has 3 extra mounting locations to the right of the board. Before fitting the tuniq tower 120 (its huge tbh) I wanted to make sure my moterboard was totally secure.

Thanks

crosstrainer 15:16 09 Aug 08

You need clips for this, rather than screws.

click here

Should have them...If not, try the vendor who sold you the case.

I am Spartacus 15:16 09 Aug 08

KustomPC's stock Lian Li cases click here and I've always found them very helpful in getting unusual parts.

They have this click here but it's out of stock and I'm not sure the bits you need are in it anyway.

cortez© 15:32 09 Aug 08

Unfortunately have tried the vendor and tried maplins, both today with no luck :(

crosstrainer 15:34 09 Aug 08

Maybe you could make some up yourself? All you would need is a small length of Spring Steel, a decent pair of tin snips, and a pair of pliers.

Cut the desired length, then bend each end to finish the clip. I'm sure somone must sell them though.

cortez© 15:40 09 Aug 08

The kit you linked to has the old type of mounting brackets. The PC 60 has a sort of square bracket that clips into the tray.

crosstrainer 15:42 09 Aug 08

Try sending them an email direct:

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…