LG LCD Monitor

limit1 00:05 05 Nov 03

Has any one experienced an LG LCD monitor suddenly stop working with digital input, but still work with the analogue input. I have now got 2 with this problem. Video card has been checked and is OK, abd the monitors have been checked out on a different system - result being no digital analogue OK.

Djohn 00:52 05 Nov 03

I haven't seen any threads mentioning this, and sorry, but I don't know what may be causing it. It's unusual though for two monitors to fail this way. Have you been in touch with your supplier and asked them what the reason might be. j.

limit1 08:21 05 Nov 03

Evesham Micros supplied the PC & Monitor, but after changing the graphics card (from a Matrox to an ATI and back again)to no avail they have run out of ideas and can only suggest I get in touch with LG - Not good!!!

Both of the monitors have been tested on another system using an ATI graphics card, and the symptoms are the same

anchor 09:13 05 Nov 03
  limit1 08:38 13 May 04

Problem sorted, LG replaced the monitor (4 times) untill I eventualy had a good one.
Although the monitor had a fault, I would buy another LG as their after sales service is good.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…