lexmark z35

1x11456 11:23 25 Feb 03

has anyone got a diagram of how to fill the 10n0227 colour cartridge i have taken off the green top only to find six holes i dont want to drill six holes to find out what colours under them so any pics or info would be greatfully received.thanks.glenn

Wak 12:05 25 Feb 03

Choicestationery, who supply excellent InkTek refill kits for Lexmark cartridges, suggest that you disregard the colours indicated on the label of the cartridge and refill it according to the colour position in their instruction leaflet.
This suggests to me that some manufacturers might deliberately mislead people who attempt to refill their cartridges.
The kits from Choicestationery include full instructions, all required tools, and are good value as far as I am concerned.
It could be worth your while to invest in one of their kits just to avoid spoiling your cartridge.
I have instructions for the X75 refill kit but it could be an entirely different cartridge to the Z35.

1x11456 12:50 25 Feb 03

thanks wak i wil try one of these kits from choicestationary. not worth buggering up a cart as they are so expencive for a oap. any thanks again

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is ransomware and how do I protect my PC from WannaCry?

What I learned from my mentor, Oscar-winning VFX supervisor Phil Tippett

Siri vs Google Assistant