Lexmark Z13

snowy30 00:49 11 Mar 04

I know two people who has a Lexmark Z13 inkjet printer, and both have the same problem. It tries to feed the paper through, but as it only pulls the paper on the one side it crumples the paper and gets jammed, it says then that there is no paper in the printer. I tried uninstalling and re-installing the software driver for it a few times with no effect...I even deleted the entry in the computer's registry before re-installing the software driver, but still has the same problem.

Has anyone got a solution for me to try? aside from bunging it out the window ;o)

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 00:57 11 Mar 04

Not a thing i know a lot about ,but i think the problem may be with the feeding mechanism,might be something stuck in it may need adjusting,i had a similar problem with another make and found a paperclip in there,i had to take the ink out turn printer upside down and shake it to get it out,not something i suggest u do.Does it do it with 1 sheet of paper in? try the paper feeder button run a piece thru a few times see if that clears it.

Regards.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…