Lexmark Z11 printing problem

sebina12 22:45 12 Sep 04

I recently installed Lexmark Z11 Jetprinter, but now I would like to know how to reinstall it to rectify problems with it's printing as it's printouts are very unfocused. At least I am hoping that it will clear all problems with it. I also recently successfully upgraded from Windows ME to Windows XP and XP would not allow installation of the printer from it's disk. I'm quite new to XP, so any help anyone has should be step by step instruction as to how to reinstall. When I installed the printer on XP, I let XP "Find New Hardware" and selected it's drivers from the list of drivers that it already has for printers. The printer worked well with Windows ME, so I don't think it's a problem with the printer itself. Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated as this ia an annoying matter especially when you have to print your documents somewhere else!! Thank you.:)

VoG II 22:52 12 Sep 04

Download and install the XP driver click here=

Wak 14:51 13 Sep 04

I don't know about the Z11 but with the Lexmark X75 you have to go into the Solution Centre and align the cartridges after they have been replaced so that they print sharp images. If you haven't done this it could account for the unfocused images.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…