Lexmark X4650 Wireless Printer, Scanner and Copier

julius44 01:06 27 Apr 09

The previous link to the product page did not seem to show, so i've resolved the previous posting, and reposted this one. any help with the product would be much appreciated, thanks!!

Hello to u all again today, my friend has just seen this offer from argos click here,

click here

and he wants to connect it wirelessly, as he has a laptop and a ps3 that are already connected wirelessly, my question is if he loses his internet connection would he be UNABLE TO PRINT WIRELESSLY??? I realise that he can also use wire that comes with the printer, but if he loses his internet connection can he still use it wirelessly??? also is the printer itself very good???

brundle 02:13 27 Apr 09

Yes, wireless networking still works if the internet connection fails. Can't tell you anything about the printer, except to say Lexmark branded cartridges are among the more expensive ones.

ambra4 02:33 27 Apr 09

“If he loses his Internet connection would he be UNABLE TO PRINT WIRELESSLY??”

Wireless printing from the laptop to the printer has nothing to do with having a wireless Internet

Connection.

You do not need an Internet Connection to print wireless from a computer or any other wireless device

All you are doing is removing the cable between the computer and the printer via the wireless connection

There is also no need to shout typing in caps is shouting on the forum

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5