Lexmark X4550 Wifi Printer problem

mata 20:34 05 Feb 08

I have an ACER Laptop with Windows Vista and a Lexmark X4550 Wifi. I could perfectly install my printer in the Laptop and communication seems to be O.K. The problem is when you print, the printer start printing but then suddenly stops and never finish. I get an error saying that "Program C:\Windows\system32\lxdicoms.exe
> This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the support team for more information
The problem is due to a partial incompatibility with Windows Vista". I have contacted with Lexmark but I´m they´re not able to provide me with the right driver for Windows Vista. Could you help?

pSolve 17:54 20 Mar 08

I managed to solve this problem today (I don't know how I didn't manage to solve it earlier). Simply update your printer's firmware - goto the Lexmark site to find the latest firmware and you will find a firmware update relating to AIO - this solved my vista related printing problems. Hope it helps.

woodchip 18:00 20 Mar 08

all lexmark printers have problems with vista. as far as i know

mata 10:47 21 Mar 08

Dear pSolve,
I really appreciate your answer and willing to help, but could you be a little more precise?. I´ve been surfing in the Lexmark web pageS, and I´m not able to find any AIO related firmware update. I´ve realized that Lexmark pages are very different from country to country. I´ve visited several countries lexmark web pages and haven´t been able to find the AIO related firmware upgrade you mention. Could you tell me which country lexmark page you visited to find it?, which path did you follow?.
thanks and best regards
mata.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…