Lexmark wireless printer/W7 /Huawei router probs

DaddyDoomBar 11:45 AM 05 Nov 10

I have a Huawei EchoLife HG521 router(running in b/g/n), a Toshiba satellite laptop (n enabled) a Lexmark s400 series (b/g)wirless printer and am running W7 pro. When I try and print, sometimes it works, most times it doesn't. I've allowed printer/file sharing, W7 can see the printer, but then tells me there's a problem. When it troubleshoots, it says it cannot be fixed, and to contact admin. Its very intermittent, if i reset everything (laptop/printer/router, it will work. I don't want to have to keep doing this. I have no firewall on my router, AVG free and windows firewall and defender on laptop, and the printer sets up perfectly. Please can anyone help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One more thing - whist watching a film streamed from my laptop on my Xbox 360 last night, it just cut out saying it had lost connection to laptop. The laptop was fine and had not been touched. Router problem perhaps?

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get free stuff for Android: Amazon Underground offers genuinely free Android apps and free…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

MIT builds an awesome 3D printer that can use 10 materials at once

What to expect at the September Apple event: Apple announces 9 September event, sends out invites