LEXMARK PRINTER DRIVER PROBLEMS

Obi One Kenobi (without the Force) 20:39 28 May 05

I have a colour Lexmark x1180, which is part of the x1110 all in one series. The problem I have is that I do not have the driver. I have gone on the net to download one, however it is not that easy to find. The only type that I can get is 23mg of all Lexmark drivers and they come from the main Lexmark site, and the hardware wizard does not seem to pick them up.

Does any one know were I can ONLY get the driver I need for the all in one Lexmark x1180

I have windows xp 2002.

Taff36 21:17 28 May 05

I have looked about in my usual places and the Lexmark site has the most up to date driver. When you download it put it in a folder on its own. (A temporary folder) It should be an executable file ending in .exe) Disconnect the printer. Double click the executable and follow the instructions to install the driver.

Go to Printers and faxes in XP (Start> Printers & Faxes) Delete the printer. Shut down XP and plug in the printer. Restart the computer and XP should find New Hardware and automatically load the new driver. If not post back.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…