lexmark printer

pete. 18:16 01 Jun 08

hi i have just bought a lexmark wireless printer all worked ok installing etc but it will not print it says i document waiting uninstalled software reinstalled but still will not print the wireless is lit up on the printer anyone any idea cheers pete.

britto 19:13 01 Jun 08

try looking in start/settings/printers, double click the icon for your printer and cancel any documents waiting to be printed.

pete. 19:19 01 Jun 08

hi i have been in control panel printers and the printer isnt there i can cancel all documents but it still says documents waiting.

Sea Urchin 19:22 01 Jun 08

How have you cancelled all documents if the printer is not showing?

pete. 19:25 01 Jun 08

i think i have deleted printer

Devil Fish 20:35 01 Jun 08

when you reinstall after setting it up with the usb cable it may default to the usb port (a problem i hit with X4550) this will need to be changed to allow wireless access

got to your printers and faxes menu locate your lexmark right click on it select properties then the ports tab at the top

if it has defaulted to the usb port change it to the lexmark printer port by checking the box on the left should have your series name on the port as well

good luck

pete. 20:51 01 Jun 08

cheers devil fish spot on it was on the wrong setting thanks again cheers pete.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…