Lexmark p915 printer ink levels???

Lexxxxxx 22:53 01 Jan 05

Hi all,
I have recently purchased the above printer. I know how to refill the carts but don't know how to reset the ink levels I know some hp's use the tape trick but does anyone know of a solution for a lexmark?

spuds 23:40 01 Jan 05

Have a browse at these three refilling instruction site, you may find what you are looking for click here click here click here

I find that they usually have the answers.

Lexxxxxx 23:49 01 Jan 05

Thanks spuds, i looked at these sites in my initial google search all tell how to refill carts but I can't find a thing on how to reset the ink levels???

spuds 00:25 02 Jan 05

I do not know about the 915, but my Lexmark X5150 sets its own level marker when I press select then new on message scroll, after fitting replacement cartridges.Sometimes you get an error message, which gives the impression that the cartridges are wrong,but I have found with my Lexmark, pressing select then new cancels out the error message and the machine copes as normal.I ignore the used selection.

Lexxxxxx 20:02 03 Jan 05

Strange one this I just can't seem to find any info on how to reset the ink levels on this one. Any other suggestions anyone???

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…