lexmark P6250 problem

micknor56 09:18 13 Jul 07

Hi there,
Can anyone help me please?
I have a Lexmark P6250 all-in-one printer, about 18 months old, but not heavily used.
Totally out of the blue a couple of days ago, I went to use it to print a normal B&W sheet, and the cartridge just slammed into the left side of the machine, followed by the same into the right side of the machine. It was enough to release the ink cartridge clips, it hit with such force.
I got the message on the display "Clear carrier jam", but I couldn't see any paper jamming, or anything else.
Has anybody any idea why?
any help will be much appreciated.
Thanks
Micknor56

FatboySlim71 09:46 13 Jul 07

I have a college who had a very similar sounding problem with his Lexmark. He checked the inside of the printer for any blockages but it was all clear and the message still showed, is this the same scenario has you are having ?

My college in the end up just purchased a new printer. In the vast amount of cases, it is just cheaper to go and buy another printer rather than getting it repaired. To be honest with you micknor56, Lexmark's are not the best of printers. I have probably owned every popular make of printer out there and IMO the best printers to go for are H P. I will provide a link below for a review on the all-in-one printer that I currently own, I can highly recommend this particular all-in-one printer, its the best one I have owned by far.

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How Nearly Normal created super-fun papercraft for Google

47 iPhone camera tips to help you take better photos