Lexmark P4330 - Refill Problems

Sue E 13:10 06 Jul 06

Hi, I hope someone can advise. I have bought several refilled cartridges (all types, colour, photo, and black, high and low capacity) from Cartridge World, but each time I put them in the printer reports they are empty. I know Lexmark don't support refills, so is this an indication that there is a known problem? Or, is there something wrong with my printer? I've only had the printer this year, so it's not exactly old. Any advice will be appreciated - I print a lot of coloured documents, including photos, so need to economise as much as possible - new cartridges are not cheap!

Any advice will be appreciated.

spuds 13:44 06 Jul 06

Have you approached Cartridge World about this problem. I have never had any problems with warnings etc. For my Lexmark printers, I use compatibles from click here originals from click here , but most of the time refill my own at a cost of about 50p per cartridge.

I was in a Cartridge World franchisee store about a month ago, and a person was having problems with some of their refills. The store gave the person a refund. You do not mention if the cartridges are working fine in your printer, even though you are getting error/warning messages.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…