Lexmark P4330

FL33 01:01 12 Feb 06

I have a lexmark P4330 and have only used it a few times. The first couple of times I used it, it printed perfect. then i noticed that if i tried to print things that were not in a word document (e.g in paint or off of mozilla), it would put blue lines all over the printout. Then i tried to use it yesterday, the printer keeps saying the black cartridge is not installed. I have taken the cartridge out a number of times and put it back in, then realigned the heads and printed a text page yet it still claims the cartridge isnt there. Any tips on what I could do to solve my problem? thanks, Lee

rmcqua 08:42 12 Feb 06

Try a new black cartridge (pricey, I know !)
If that doesn't fix the problem then I think your machine has developed a fault - send it back if you're within timescale.

spuds 11:20 12 Feb 06

Try a re-install of the drivers,if that fails,then take the printer back to the retailer so that they can inspect for possible faults, or contact Lexmark support.Some Lexmark printers have a test procedure, which Lexmark would advice you about.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…