Lexmark Black Ink cartridge 17

Bingalau 17:51 10 Apr 05

Does anyone know if there's a cheaper cartridge available anywhere than the Lexmark 17? (also the colour one Lexmark 27)? ..Bingalau..

spuds 18:27 10 Apr 05

Have a look at click here and check against the printer model number. Personally I refill Lexmark cartridges for about £1.50 each using refill ink.

tristar 18:29 10 Apr 05

Try 'Britink' at click here, they seem to have reasonable prices for Lexmark

Sparks 18:51 10 Apr 05

Also click here

LastChip 19:03 10 Apr 05

They have them for £11.25. If you buy two and you're not too worried about a fast delivery, they will send them free as well.

Bingalau 19:18 10 Apr 05

Spuds/tristar/Sparks and LastChip Many thanks for your suggestions, which have been taken on board by me. I have also passed them on to my son who also has the same problem....Cost!!
I will leave the thread open for a while, in case anybody else can come up with different and maybe better ones. You never know on this forum??

polish 20:58 10 Apr 05

inkcycle.co.uk are very good no extra for postage

Bramblerose 22:26 10 Apr 05

I always get my ink from click here

Bingalau 10:39 11 Apr 05

Many thanks for all the help again folks...I will now hit the "Resolved" button Many thanks!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…