letter heads

john1000 14:19 12 Feb 05

hi all can anybody advise me on the best software to create letterheads and also how do you go about printing on the small sticky labels that you find on a tower that says void if broken thanks

mattyc_92 14:20 12 Feb 05

Word can do this, but it can be "tricky" to set it up....

Djohn 14:42 12 Feb 05

Do you have Word or Publisher? Both are excellent at creating letterheads, Word is also perfect for labels with its own inbuilt templates for Avery labels.

Most word processors will also do a good job of both.

wiz-king 14:43 12 Feb 05

Word has some style sheet for letter heads but if you want fancy ones you will have to play about with inserting clip-art, pictures and autoshapes into the heading. I find it easier to open a new 'Normal' document in Word click on 'view' then 'header' and work in there with what ever fonts and shapes I want to create a header.
The sticky labels - you will have to get some that will go through your printer, look through a catalouge for 'Avery labels' they do the bigesr selection - recover from heart attack after seeing the price - then buy some from office world or some such supplier. You can buy them ready printed from firms like Seaton who do a large range of security/safety labels.

€dstowe 14:54 12 Feb 05

Bit of style advice for your letterhead - don't make it too fancy/gaudy/fussy.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Apple Event live stream | Apple October Event live blog: Watch Apple unveil new MacBook Pro, new…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Lida designs a cross-stitch email sent to thousands of Ikea Family members

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: Faster performance, a brighter screen, water-ret…