Let us all know the answer

rawprawn 18:40 19 Aug 04

click here is really good when a problem is solved that we all know the answer, it is the way we learn and if we do a search for a particular problem the answer is there.

Valvegrid 19:08 19 Aug 04

Erm, I'm sorry, I'm trying to understand your post, it must be me, I hope you don't mind explaining it to me please, I must be running in thick mode tonight. I hope you don't think I'm being rude.

Thanks

rawprawn 19:12 19 Aug 04

Oops click here

rawprawn 19:15 19 Aug 04

Honest I'm not drunk, I have tried this 4 times now and the copy short cut is not working. I will investigate further.

Valvegrid 19:17 19 Aug 04

Cool, I thought it was me :-)

rawprawn 19:18 19 Aug 04

e more into the breach dear friends click here

Valvegrid 19:21 19 Aug 04

Ahh, thanks, it all becomes clear. And quite agree sir.

rawprawn 19:22 19 Aug 04

Yippee done it apart from missing onc out from once. Never mind thanks for your patience Valvegrid, I think it is one of those days.

Old Shep 19:26 19 Aug 04

Could not agree with you more but getting people to do it is another thing. I have had a whinge about it in the past but to no avail. Pity because as you say we can all learn when there is a solution. Regards

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 19:35 19 Aug 04

Isn't it satisfying when a thread youv'e been posting appears with the tick and a word of thanks.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 19:40 19 Aug 04

I'll see if I can get this posted in the right thread.

Isn't it satisfying when a tick and a word of thanks appears in a thread you have been posting to?

/\0/\

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…