Legitimate MP3 download website and membership?

PC Advice Sir 17:06 01 Oct 05

I wanted to go legit and pay for an mp3 download service so recently signed up/made payment for an mp3 website membership. Its noted on some review websites as being the no.1 rated, and claims to be Legal, 100% Safe, 100% Fun.

Having gone through the payment procedure I received an email with confirmation and a link to the download - which took me to limewire, which I duly installed, and sure enough there was loads of stuff on there. I'm a bit concerned though as the mp3 content is accessed through the limewire. The website is called MP3LIVE and was reccommended by click here and I could now do with some reassurance about it.

Any feedback at all?

PC Advice Sir 10:36 02 Oct 05

Hopefully I will manage to contact them and obtain a satsfaction guarantee refund as claimed by the reviewing website, unless its all a big deliberate misleading con, in which case I've been a sucker :-(

GANDALF <|:-)> 10:46 02 Oct 05

You have been well and truly conned. You are paying for a site that is fre in any case. Try and get your money back but I would not hold much hope.. There are many of these dubious sites about....and you are still downloading copyright material.

Did you really think a small, one off payment would entitle you to download all the latest songs?

G

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…