legit movie downloads

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 09:38 30 Oct 04

hi does anyone know of any websites where i can legally download movies from?.i am willing to pay alot if it is worth it,thanks alot.ben

Noelg23 12:06 30 Oct 04

just do a google search and I am sure you will find many sites that do it.

SANTOS7 12:38 30 Oct 04

If you are willing to pay a lot, why not buy the genuine article, downloading movies from the net has its dangers,malware,viruses,you will have no idea how good the quality is going to be,storage,time consumption,ripping to disc's which may not work, good luck anyway and this might help click here choose carefully before you try.........

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 12:39 30 Oct 04

quite right but i wan't to know if anyone has used any payed legit websites.cheers.ben

GANDALF <|:-)> 12:47 30 Oct 04

A lot of these 'download' sites charge you $29.99 for 'unlimited' downloads...they take your cash and then direct you to Bitorrent or Kazaa. Also download 4Gbs of a movie will put a strain on most BB connections and your ISP might start asking some uncomfortable questions.

G.

Noelg23 13:20 30 Oct 04

Gandalf has a point Ben....and like Santos says if your willing to pay alot just pop into HMV, plus with the sales they are having your bound to find a good bargain on decent films...so like our White Wizard says dont do these unlimited downloads as they will only take you to places like Kazaa and Bit Torrent (and to be honest I would rather do it for free if I could) but my advice would indeed be go to HMV...

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 17:24 30 Oct 04

the thing is i don't wan't to go down to HMV to buy a DVD,id rather pay a life time fee and download the latest,HMV is not the answer to my question,i asked where can i download movies from legally,i shall stay away from kazza+ i don't know what it is,but my freinds use it for downloading things they shouldn't be,still it does say on ultimate movie download that it is 100% legal,thanks alot.ben

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…