Legal Broadcasting From My Computer Help Needed Please...

uggly 17:23 PM 16 Aug 12

I am in the UK and currently in the process of obtaining a Performing Rights Society (PRS) and Public Performance Ltd (PPL) internet radio broadcasting licences for legal broadcasting on the web.I recently purchased the full version of MediaMonkey as my choice of media software and am extremely pleased with it in every possible way. Without being too technical please, may I have your help as to how to configure MediaMonkey to link to my as yet unchosen streaming webcast provider? I need help with selecting a streaming webcaster as well please. My computer is a Dell 540 Studio operating Windows Vista Home Premium 32bit and my internet upload speed is around 0.750mbps with a download speed of 15.1mbps. Any help would be gratefully appreciated. Thank you. I have to go offline as I can hear a storm approaching and will be back later.

lotvic 19:12 PM 16 Aug 12
  uggly 19:37 PM 16 Aug 12

Thank you very much lotvic - I'm heading over there now to see whats in store for me there.

lotvic 20:04 PM 16 Aug 12

That is just one of many available, just happened to show up near top of google search and thought it would be a start for info. Have a good look for others so you have plenty of choice.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Rugby World Cup 2015 online: Watch live, catch up on-demand & stream the 2015 Rugby…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to watch Adobe Max 2015: See Adobe unveil new Creative Cloud features for Photoshop,…

Live Photo tips: How to take Live Photos on the iPhone 6s, how to view, share, edit and find Live…