Learning Tablets for Children

bella123 10:57 AM 05 Dec 12

I want to get my 5 year old daughter a learning tablet for Christmas. A few of her friends have the VTech Innotab 2 so I have been researching about those when I came across the LeapPad 2. Which is best and are there any main differences that should make me get either one.

Chronos the 2nd 11:50 AM 05 Dec 12

Looking about the net the Leap Pad 2 usually comes out on top for build quality,which is what you want,I think, in a child's toy ,or whatever you would call it.

There is quite a bit of good comments here Google. Have a look and see what you think.

bella123 11:59 AM 05 Dec 12

Thankyou! I will have a look at them know :)

mole1944 14:05 PM 05 Dec 12

Grandson has an ipod2 his got him and he's only three,he has no problem useing it,and before someone says he's restricted using it to about 30 minutes total a week.

rdave13 21:41 PM 19 Jan 13

I know that time of year has long passed but I don't believe in these 'children's' type of computers. They're crippled and not what the child will need at a later stage. Buy a proper one that the child can learn on but always under supervision.

rdave13 21:43 PM 19 Jan 13

PS, they might show you a thing or two as they take to these machines as ducks to water... :)

difarn 07:35 AM 20 Jan 13

rdave13

I agree absolutely with your comments.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia Z5 vs Xperia Z5 Premium vs Xperia Z5 Compact: What's the difference between Sony's new ?…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Get $800 of free online Nuke and VRay rendering from Google Zync

iPhone 6S preview: What to expect from Apple's next iPhone