Leaflet printing, please Help me

Solartopi 13:41 25 Jul 07

Hi Gurus,

Can anyone please show me how!!

I want to print a few four page Leaflets. For example an A4 page folded in half. How would I be able to print on all four sides? I have been cracking my brains for the last few days trying all methods but I can’t get it right.

I have tried telling my All-in-one, Lexmark X5470 to print in Landscape on each side of the A4 page without success.

Please, please HELP!!

Solartopi

Seth Haniel 13:45 25 Jul 07

then turn the paper over in the printer and do a full run of page two

test one to make sure you have it the right way up first

Solartopi 15:14 25 Jul 07

Seth Haniel,

Thanks. Yes done that but it doesn't do in Landscape, you know top of A4 & botteom of A4 so that when the A4 is folded in half it's like a Leaflet in A5.

Solartopi

woodchip 15:21 25 Jul 07

You need to first go to Start\Settings\Printers right click your Printer click properties look at page setup and select from list A5 I think that's the right one to double side print it means that when you choose print you then press properties in printer settings in the box that comes up after selecting print you should be able to choose to print odd or even page or double sided, this means you turning the pages and putting them in the right order to print. I suggest you do a trial run of just two pages before clicking the box to print any more

woodchip 15:22 25 Jul 07

PS do not forget to choose the right format Landscape or Portrait. and the correct orientation

woodchip 15:38 25 Jul 07

This will not work above on a Folded A4

woodchip 15:38 25 Jul 07

This will not work above on a Folded A4

Stuartli 15:45 25 Jul 07

You would do the layout for A4 on two separate pages.

One side would be pages one and four and the other will be pages two and three.

Once one side has been printed for all the leaflets, you would then start printing the other side on the individual sheets.

You would need to make each of the two pages up in landscape format when designing them. Make sure that page four is on the left and page one on the right on the design; two and three will be left and right respectively.

HondaMan 15:50 25 Jul 07

are you using to print from?

Solartopi 17:24 25 Jul 07

HondaMan,

I'm using XP Pro & Office XP (Microsoft Word)

Solartopi

Solartopi 17:30 25 Jul 07

Stuartli, woodchip

Thanks very much for all the info & advise I will try it all out & let you all know.

Yes, I won't forget the Landscape Format. If you all think of any more ideas it will be much appreciated. I want to do at least 25/30 Leaflets.

Solartopi

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now