LCD Inverter Cleaning

Narayan Adhikari 08:11 27 May 07

Hi there,
I have a laptop whose screen black outs frequently. When i tilt it forward and backward, the display comes back and again black outs after a while. While under warranty, TECHGUYS used to repair it with "Inverter Cleaned" report and it used to work fine for a while. I am out of the warranty now and the problem recurred. I am now wondering if I can clean the inverter myself to avoid hefty repair fees market. Does anybody have any idea how to go about it. Does it need any chemical/technical know-how other than just physical cleaning? I can open the inverter myself.
I hope I can save money on this oldy, by DIY with somebody's suggestion/help.
Regards!
Narayan

Forum Editor 09:02 27 May 07

is a small electronic board, and I'm not sure what good it did to clean it, but from what you've said it had some effect for a while.

Failed inverter boards are not uncommon, and the good news is that they aren't that expensive to buy. Once you've discovered which inverter fits your laptop you'll almost certainly be able to find one for around £20 or so.

That's the good news, the bad news is that you can't fit this part yourself - you'll need to find a laptop repair technician to do it for you.

Graham. 09:40 27 May 07

and light tube click here

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 10:05 27 May 07

Certainly sonds like a bad conection or a "dry joint" on the invertor board.

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…