LCD iDTV/PC TV Recommendations

webber_man 19:06 22 May 05

I'm currently looking into getting a new LCD digital iDTV television so that's it's capable of receiving Freeview, and one that i can also connect my PC up to so it can double as monitor too.

I appreciate that it may be more convenient to get one for each purpose, and maybe the quality may be a bit better that way too. But for my purposes i want to go for the 'all in one' route.

I have seen a couple that have caught my eye -

click here

click here

both are around the £450 mark and seem to offer good value and pretty much the same features.

I just wondered if anyone could recommend a decent 17-21" digital TV that can also double as a PC monitor. Or advise of any decent online sites that i can look at? I've already looked at ebuyer/dixons/currys/comet/empiredirect

Thanks.

Graham ® 19:23 22 May 05

I have a Relisys RLT 1720. Very pleased with it. Picture in Picture, 3 year warranty, widescreen. Only analogue tuner, though. You would have to buy a digital tuner separately.

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…