Lazy mouse

Muergo 05:25 15 Sep 09

My Logitech wireless mouse is delaying scrolling by a second or two,
Using the central scrollwheel the cursor does not move initially, then jumps to the new position.
I have it set to smooth scrolling, what other setting needs changing?

mooly 07:46 15 Sep 09

Have you worn it out ?
It's the thing that always fails with me, they are a mechanical switch that wears, and gets "dead spots" on it.

Muergo 07:54 15 Sep 09

Now you have me, I only have a wired mouse as alternative, so cannot tell without buying a new one if it is not the software, but I have reinstalled that from the disc so must be the mouse itself.
Thank you.

mooly 08:01 15 Sep 09

The best mouse I have ever used... for lasting, and battery life... is the Argos value one at under 7 squid. They even offer cover replacement for around £1.50 which ain't bad.
I'm sure it's the mouse.

Muergo 08:19 15 Sep 09

Thanks, will look at that, but as it's such a personal and frequently used item I will see what is available, I do think overall that Logitech has a good reputation so will probably buy one of their latest gizmos, this one has suffered a lot, dropped on the floor etc so cannot complain about its longevity.

Muergo 10:48 19 Sep 09

Mouse problems over, now have a lovely Logitech LX8 multifunction mouse, does eight different operations, discounted down to £22 by Amazon.??

mooly 12:15 19 Sep 09

A deluxe "meece" lol

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…