Launching Explorer

Zane22 18:37 29 Apr 03

Hi

Since changing over to Broadband ,explorer dosent automatically launch,how can I get this to happen.
And secondly when outlook express is launched it always asks me for my log on password,how I can get rid of this as well.

Thanks in advance for any help :-)

PT

Windows XP Home P4 2.6 512 RAM

VoG™ 18:49 29 Apr 03

Re Outlook Express some ideas click here

Re your other question, do you mean that you want Internet Explorer to launch automatically on startup?

hugh-265156 18:50 29 Apr 03

you will need to set up outlook express to connect to the correct server.go to tools/accounts/add/mail and set up in here internet explorer to change the home page go to tools internet options/general and type or cut and paste the address of the page you want to see when it starts into the box click apply and ok.

Pesala 18:56 29 Apr 03

Change to Opera: click here

The Wand will log on to Websites by remembering your details and typing them in for you with Control Enter. Email account passwords are saved too.

I suppose that IE used to launch on dial-up, since you no longer dial-up you would have to put it in the Startup Group to launch on starting Windows.

Opera is free and can be used in conjuction with Internet Explorer and Outlook Express while you try it. It can import bookmarks etc.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…