Launcher_main.exe as stopped working

pepperdog 15:02 PM 06 Oct 11

I have a Logitech web cam and this message pops up every time i wish to use the camera Windows says it will look for a solution and then switches of the camera I am using windows 7 All other aspects of the web cam work fine but I can't take photos

gengiscant 16:42 PM 06 Oct 11

Get the latest drivers etc from Logitech then uninstall the camera then reinstall everything.

pepperdog 17:44 PM 06 Oct 11

gengiscant Thank you for your answer

I have done this with the advise from Logitech many times and this dosn't

make any difference

gengiscant 08:46 AM 07 Oct 11

What model camera have you?

pepperdog 14:54 PM 07 Oct 11

gengiscant 15:17 PM 07 Oct 11

Can you see it here? Logitech because when I Googled the C110 I got nothing vaguely webcam.

Sea Urchin 15:25 PM 07 Oct 11

This is the webcam in question, although the OP has indicated that the problem is resolved (?)

gengiscant 16:59 PM 07 Oct 11

Thanks for the link Sea Urchin But I am not sure he has.

pepperdog 18:19 PM 07 Oct 11

Sorry no this isn't resolved and yes the C110 is on the logitech web page and I have downloaded the the full version software and re-installed it several times with the same results launcher_main .exe as stopped working. Thanks for all your help I think I will give up.

Sea Urchin 22:31 PM 07 Oct 11

Have you completely uninstalled the software before re-installing. This is recommended by Logitech.

Maybe try installing from here

pepperdog 12:52 PM 09 Oct 11

Have done this to no avail. So thank you everbody for your kind help I am going to put it to rest and do without taking photos with the web cam.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Vaio Z Canvas release date, price and specs: Another Surface Pro rival but for the US

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Steve Albini's notorious email is now a punchy music video

Live Photo tips: How to take Live Photos on the iPhone 6s, how to view, share, edit and find Live…