latest update not working on home page

mco 14:38 27 Apr 06

I've updated my site today 27th and on all pages except the home page it gives the correct date - but on the home page it still says 18th. I don't understand it because the code I pasted in went into the master border the same for all pages - do you see the same difference as me, and if so, any ideas what I can do? It bothers me, because people will look at the home page and think it hasn't been updated -when it has!
click here

Forum Editor 17:58 27 Apr 06

but I suspect that you've used a third-party Javascript to update the 'last modified' date.

Did you update the homepage?

If you didn't, the date probably won't change on that page - the script is probably set to look for changes in the "current document".

mco 18:15 27 Apr 06

I didn't update the homepage, true, but nor did I update many other pages, all of which have the correct date.(I only changed a couple) The code does mention 'current document' but I assumed when I publish via NOF, and the code being in the master border, it would change on all pages whether updated or not. Added to which, I'm sure it has worked ok in previous updates.

Forum Editor 19:35 27 Apr 06

I've taken a quick look at your code, and the script looks OK - at least a first glance. Have you tried a re-publish to the server?

mco 22:36 27 Apr 06

I have, actually, in between my two postings this evening. No difference. I suppose I shall have to make a random alteration to the home page and see if it changes then - but that won't explain the initial problem.

mco 14:41 28 Apr 06

I updated another page today - but left the home page alone - then when I published, it decided to change the homepage date too - so all is well. Obviously it just didn't want to co-operate yesterday!

maybe a forceed refresh - ctrl F5 - specially if you publish, keep changing and re publishing
just a thought

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…