Latest from Gio internet or is it customnet now!!!

cadley 16:40 17 Dec 04

Hi Just received these 2 emails ... I am now confused I thought I was with Gio who the hell are Customnet

Dear GIO Customers,
Further to our email yesterday advising you that GIO are moving all their DataStream ADSL customers to CustomNET, please be advised that GIO will no longer be providing a service to you from Wednesday the 22nd December.
All GIO customers on DataStream ADSL must transfer to CustomNET before this time if they wish to have NO INTERRUPTION to their service.
Once the deadline has passed reconnection is possible but will mean re-ordering of the service and a delay of up to 10 - 20 days before reconnection. This will then probably incur additional costs.
If you wish to stay with GIO as your current ISP or move to a different ISP, then you need to contact them and re-order your connection after this date. For more information please contact us 0845 4565286 or email [email protected]
Regards
CustomNET
*CustomNET are not affiliated with GIO or Hauka in any way

AND THE NEXT

GioInternet are taking this opportunity to issue a service update with regard to provision of ADSL services on our current Datastream platform.
Following GioInternet's decision to concentrate on IPStream as opposed to Datastream, GioInternet have formally agreed migration of our Datastream customer base to ISP Customnet who will provide your ADSL platform going forward from 22nd December 2004.
As a result, from 16th December 2004 all Datastream customers effectively transferred to ISP Customnet for provision of ADSL services going forward.
Affected users should email Customnet directly to obtain a new username and password to access their Broadband connection before 22nd December 2004.
What you need to do now is click the email link below and forward your name, address and current ADSL product to them such that they can action this for you.
The email support address for this action is :- [email protected]
Alternatively contact Customnet customer support on :- 0845 456 5286
As a consequence GioInternet have taken the following immediate actions.
-We have suspended all billing of affected accounts from 16th December 2004 such that no further payments will taken by GioInternet for ADSL services on the current Datastream platform.

- We advise that all current ADSL users on Datastream need to ensure they have new access details from Customnet before Wednesday 22nd December in order maintain continuity of ADSL connection going forward.

-We will assist where possible to enable transition of GioInternet customer base to new provider Customnet as effectively as possible.
For and on behalf of,
GioInternet

cadley 17:07 17 Dec 04

Someone has already posted on this so I will shut this down

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…