of laying out the content - it's neat, and easy to access.
The site will make a useful resource for anyone planning to visit the areas involved, but.........
1. I'm not personally too keen on that background - plain white always looks good.
2. Your banner looks in need of some attention - part of the loops on the 'y' and 'g' are cropped off, and the .gif quality is poor.
3. Have you tried the text in Verdana 8-point? I think the readability would be improved.
4. There are numerous errors of spelling, grammar, and punctuation - 'Jurassic' is spelt like that, for instance.
5. I noticed a watermark on one of the images - do you have copyright clearance on all of them?