latest effort

the kopite 10:29 10 Nov 07

Hi Guys here is my latest and last attempt lol at building a website.click here I welcome your comments/critisims and suggestions Thank Kopite

Forum Editor 13:55 10 Nov 07

of laying out the content - it's neat, and easy to access.

The site will make a useful resource for anyone planning to visit the areas involved, but.........

1. I'm not personally too keen on that background - plain white always looks good.

2. Your banner looks in need of some attention - part of the loops on the 'y' and 'g' are cropped off, and the .gif quality is poor.

3. Have you tried the text in Verdana 8-point? I think the readability would be improved.

4. There are numerous errors of spelling, grammar, and punctuation - 'Jurassic' is spelt like that, for instance.

5. I noticed a watermark on one of the images - do you have copyright clearance on all of them?

aspain 19:54 14 Nov 07

very good,can you tell me what web program you used.thanks

the kopite 09:20 15 Nov 07

Hi FE Forum member aspain I have implemented youe suggestions FE I realise Forum member my grammar is sadly lacking. A visit to the local libary is intended or just maybe there is a retired english teacher in the senior citzens group I have just joined with time on his/ her hands lol As for the program aspain I used Nvu a free program Thanks guys Kopite

the kopite 09:28 15 Nov 07

I forgot to mention FE I even manage to get it validated in XHTML/ Strict thanks to that useful little program you recomended Amaya Kopite

the kopite 15:45 13 Jan 08

Hi Guys I am back lol. I have rectified the spelling mistakes still unsure on the grammar! I have added free holiday accommodation advertising. And my site is indexed 1st on page one in google, internet exploere, and yahoo, under west country insight. It is also indexted under various heading i.e. towns and villages of/in the west country, towns of/in the west country, villages of/in the west country on either page 1 or 2 in the three browsers. Thats good is it not? Kopite

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…