Lastpass Password Manager

Newuser939 17:54 05 Apr 11

I followed this thread
click here
with interest as I had the same problem of missing Roboform, and installed Lastpass.
Generally it is working well. However, on one site (Halfax Sharedealing) after it has filled in my password I submit the form but get an "Access Denied" response. I have double checked that the details are correct and Roboform handles the site perfectly. Is this something I am doing wrong or "just one of those things"?

Muergo 10:56 06 Apr 11

It was my thread you picked up.

I have been using LastPass since that date with no major problem at all, it's just like Roboform and has the same little glitches.

Some sites change the information they want when you log in, for example the log in may have been set up asking for your e-mail address and the password you generated and this is what is stored.

Then when you go in to that site again it may then ask for user name and password so unless your user name is your e=mail address it will fill it in incorrectly.

You just need to manually put in what they are actually asking for and LastPass will update it.
You can see what is stored in the Vault.

Alternatively your last resort is to go the forgot password route and set it up again.

jimmyrain77 16:36 06 Apr 11

The next in our series of arcanum trainer reviews is LastPass. Equivalent RoboForm, LastPass is an add-on to your browser, and offers numerous of the like nucleus features. Yet, there are some provable differences. The School Messenger tried LastPass 1.51.2 on Firefox and Cyberspace Adventurer 8, we were proud coverall with the results, as you can scan beneath.

[url=click here]Genital warts removal[/url]

rawprawn 16:37 06 Apr 11

Have they changed the way they handle passwords? I use Interactive Investor also owned by the Halifax and they recently made me change my login password for a more secure form. If your old password is stored and used it wouldn't work. Just a guess.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…