click here

Cannot take it any longer

powerless 19:53 16 Sep 03

:(

Gaz 25 19:59 16 Sep 03

Sorry to hear that! :-(

Good luck.

tbh72 20:04 16 Sep 03

Would you be able to try one last thing, slap me with a wet kipper if it has already been suggested.

Give me two seconds to fond the right words / instructions. XP & IE yes / no

tbh72 20:07 16 Sep 03

Can you try adding the PCA website address to the "Trusted Sites" under internet option's, having not experienced your problems I can but make suggestion's, this is one that hasn't been previously mentioned.

Wak 21:56 16 Sep 03

snoresloudly
I'm very surprised to see that no-one has suggested dumping Zone Alarm altogether and trying Sygate Personal firewall. I never liked Zone Alarm and have been highly delighted with the Free Sygate firewall for years now. Afore ye go, please give Sygate a whirl at click here.

Switcher 01:22 17 Sep 03

Seems a bit drastic to dump such a useful site as PCA because of a problem with your setup.

-pops- 06:36 17 Sep 03

There is another thread on this in ConsumerWatch.

Wak 10:38 17 Sep 03

Thanks for that, Pops, but what is the point of someone posting a new thread in the Helproom when he's already getting replies in another forum thus causing duplicate answers and suggestions.
Maybe the publicity is more important than the assistance??

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…