Last chance for photo gallery

spikeychris 17:28 13 Feb 04

The FE will allow another run of the unofficial PCA forums member pictures. If you want to see your mug on the site then click here and use the "mail me with your picture" link. Attach a photo and add a few lines about yourself, don't forget to add your PCA name as I won't know what it is.

This thread will be locked by the FE on Sunday night.

I have to work tomorrow, I will be on-line and will try to refresh the thread, if it falls onto page 3 could someone refresh it back.

BTW don't stop long at the picture of Gandalf it will remind you of when Liverpool where a good side in the eighties :o)

leo49 17:30 13 Feb 04

I think you mean early 70's judging by the dodgy haircut.

Indigo 1 18:18 13 Feb 04

I've already posted my pic but can't see it on the page, is it worth posting it again or haven't you got round to updating yet ?

spikeychris 18:22 13 Feb 04

Send again.

GANDALF <|:-)> 18:23 13 Feb 04

:-)))))))))

G

watchful 18:25 13 Feb 04

How many years ago was that pic taken?

pat2068 18:51 13 Feb 04

where is the photo gallery thanks leo

VoG II 18:56 13 Feb 04

Click on Spikeychris's "click here". Make sure you're sitting down when you do this.

VoG II 21:43 13 Feb 04

We want to see your ugly mugs!

canard 22:17 13 Feb 04

Clicked your site and had a heart attack when I saw deleting c windows. Didn't do that last time I looked. What a sadist!

spud 22:28 13 Feb 04

We ain't all ugly mugs,have you seen michelle c?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…