LaserJet 6L Paper Feed Excess

Mike 03:00 16 Oct 03
Answered

Suddenly taking more than one page at a time, sometimes about ten.

can I fix this or will it cost me.

Help appreciated.

mimram 07:57 16 Oct 03

Mike

This is a known prob with the 6L and a fix (a small pad or cardboard which is inserted into the paper feed slot) is available from click here.....

You will have to hurry - the support for this ends on 31 Oct.

PS fix works fine - a 6L fixed in our office about 2 years ago is still in use.

Cesar 12:34 18 Oct 03

Thank you for that very helpful advice, I too have had the same problem I have contacted them and have been advised that it will be despatched on 31/10/2003

Mike 16:57 18 Oct 03

Mimram

Thanks, just now that particular link at <click here> is down.

will try later.

Many thanks, Mike.

Mike 19:56 18 Oct 03
Answer

Mimram

Got the page, ordered the Kit delivery due 1/11/03

Many Thanks

Mike.

carlos 21:25 18 Oct 03

my 6L just started the same problem. Always worth browsing this site! Had the same problem with 3 1100s at work, but didn't think to connect this problem with the same fix. The separators solved the problem with all. Be sure to follow the instructions carefully and press down firmly and carefully and hold for a while, otherwise the pad can EASILY come off/ not stick. I ordered 5 pads for my 3 1100s luckily. Lost two in applying the fix. Rather disappointed with HP because of this.I try to buy other makes now.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…