Large window boxes problem

Linda2810 05:52 22 May 03

Hi, I have a friend who has got a problem with large window boxes his PC had an illegal error and closed down in safe mode when he restarted his PC all the window boxes were large to the point of some of them going off screen so he can't read them, I advised him to go to desktop right click properties and click on settings and change it that way but it didn't work, neither of us are that PC technical so I was wondering if anyone could help here...Not sure which windows he has I've sent an email asking him but he hasn't answered yet so if it's important I will post it again when I find out... thanks..

AndySD 06:25 22 May 03

It sounds like his graphics card drivers have become corrupt. He will need to reinstall them. They should be on a disk that came with the pc.

otubby1 13:51 22 May 03

Have you tried going into control panel> display> settings> and re-setting the screen size to 600x800?

It sounds as if the resolution is too low making the windows themselves too big.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Apple Event as it happened | Apple October Event live blog: Apple unveils new MacBook Pro at…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Graeme Messer's exhibition aims to challenge fears and insecurities

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…