Large picture blocking Outlook Express

Heraclius 19:53 05 Jan 05

How do I stop an email from a friend which has a large picture which it is attempting to load to my Outlook Express stopping me receiving all other email?

Stan

octal 19:57 05 Jan 05

Can you go into your web mail and delete it, then have a friendly word with your friend?

beeuuem 19:57 05 Jan 05

To remove 'stuck' mail from server go to click here navigate to mail and read/delete as required.

Alan2 20:02 05 Jan 05

Your ISP will be able to provide you with details of the procedure to "see" the list of messages in your queue and delete the one causing the blockage.

Pesala 09:52 06 Jan 05

click here

This free spam blocker will let check your email before you launch Outlook Express to download it. You can see the subject, from address, and file size, then check a box to delete it from the server. You can add email addresses to a blacklist for automatic deletion. After processing your mail in Mailwasher, you can have your email program launch automatically.

I find that it saves me from visiting my mail server to delete unwanted emails. A few still get through, but it reduces the amount of trash that I download to my PC.

Molded 10:00 06 Jan 05

Can you not do away with the preview pane in OE so's you can see the list of received mail but delete those which you don't want or are causing you grief , before opening?

"View/Layout" and uncheck "Show Preview Pane".

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…