//some 3rd party need geo

Laptops for Music software and DJ'ing

AL-THE-OK 02:49 26 Jul 12

I'm looking for a Mid Ranged priced laptop for running DJ Equipment and software off.

Im running a setup using the machine and tracktor software and hardware, S4,X1 AND MACHINE MIKRO ( not the pioneer like in the video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMwAaTH_VRc

The Laptop in the video (Studio XPS) seems and sounds decent enough to run everything so what i am looking for is something similar or better for around £600 I haven't been up-to to date with the latest computer tech since windows xp ,I want something to run all the above with ease , im currently experiencing lots of audio drop outs, crashing software and over heating with my laptop at the moments.

Its a compaq presario CQ61 Intel Pentium Dual Core T4400 2.2GHz Memory: 4GB HD Capacity: 320GB Display: 15.6" Graphics Card: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500MHD Optical Drive: DVD-SM Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit

Thanks Very much

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…