Laptop Xp Vista Coruption

Slamdunka 20:09 22 Nov 07

So i had a friend install xp on my laptop it worked well all the drivers on it and then it started randomly shutting off when i would play games or use the internet so then i said fine so i good fed up with the restarts and then i went ahead and put in the restore to go to vista and at about 4% boom my machine shuts off i try this over and over again then i went to go straight on the boot to xp to see if there is a driver problem... On my restart it said Load needed DLLs for kernel contact maker. And that is where i am now any ideas i wanted to use the pc tomorow... :[

I do not have the disk my friend does...

It is xp pro

It is an acer aspire 5100

SANTOS7 20:14 22 Nov 07

You will only cause confusion by duplicating your thread, tick this as resolved and reply to the one you already have...

Slamdunka 20:21 22 Nov 07

on this one there is more info so do you get the problem is i could fix it if my laptop would stay on for more than a minute

But i need to know how to do it i can not get into to any mode at all

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…