Laptop won't shutdown!

portofcall 21:47 11 May 06

Ok, here we go; went to start up laptop no problem. Booted up and was logging on to wi fi. No problem then BAM....IRQL not less or equal. Stop:000000000A.....Beginning dump of physical memory. Laptop is now stuck on this screen. Green light is working and constantly on. But, thought it best to turn laptop off.....will not shutdown....will not turnoff. This is a first for me. It seems that it won't change program to shutdown. I've decided to let battery run down (unplugged) and see if computer shuts down. Any advise on the case of the laptop that won't turn off. Thanks.

Freddog™ 21:55 11 May 06

Hold the switch down for upto 30 seconds (long I know) it'll probably turn off after 6 or 10. If not just pull the battery out, on my one that I'm using now you just hold back a "spring clip" and pull the battery. What make/model is it.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 21:59 11 May 06

to shutdown unplug and remove battery

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…