Laptop from Toys R Us

freddy-firecracker 21:52 13 Apr 07

Hi

I was in toys'r'us a couple of days ago and noticed this laptop click here

I thought it looked a good deal in the shop, but it wasn't until i checked the website that i noticed it had on-board graphics. Has any one bought this laptop?. I was looking at spending £600-£700 on a laptop but was wanting to play some games on it too. Can anyone recommend this one or a similar spec one with better graphics?

Thanks

FF

Technotiger 22:07 13 Apr 07

Hi, laptops are not the best choice for gaming, and certainly not with on-board graphics. Have a look at click here a great firm to deal with and decent prices too.

click here

Technotiger 22:09 13 Apr 07

From Novatech's range ...

click here

Rossi#1 22:11 13 Apr 07

I bought a laptop from there that went belly up within a month.
After five weeks of wrangling and threatening I finally got a refund.
Definetly go elsewhere.
As for gaming, you wont find a good laptop for gaming at that money, I believe.

Technotiger 22:13 13 Apr 07

I assume you are talking about Toys'r'us ...

tullie 22:15 13 Apr 07

I only have laptops now,no problem with gaming

Crazygeorge3 09:56 14 Apr 07

I read an article somewhere that ASUS are releasing an External graphics adapter for laptops. I think the flagship one is a 7600GT, so maybe soon laptops should be more acceptable for gaming. I read this and saw a picture in a magazine, i'll try and find out which one.

derbyfc 10:00 14 Apr 07

is this the one
click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…