Laptop sub £500 anyone recommend one please.

Baskerville 21:36 30 May 07

Hi All,

Can anyone recommend a laptop for around the 400-500 quid mark, I usually go for a Medion from Aldi but missed out on the one the other week, now my monitor is on the blink and the guarantee has gone, and my system is a Windows ME and is just about keeping going as it's 8 years old now.
I fancy a laptop for a change.
I need it to play games so a decent graphics card would be useful, besides that just a good all round package will do me.
I need it to be a wireless connection with my Medion that I have in another room, maybe Medion/Aldi may be getting some in, but if anyone can help out in the meantime with suggestions I may buy another brand. Perhaps something with the ports in the front of the machine would be good and with a card reader, as I do a good bit of photography,

Thanks for any help,

Baskerville.

Many thanks

Technotiger 21:46 30 May 07

click here

Good selection and a great firm to deal with.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…