Laptop Screen, Strange lines down left side.

Slamdunka 23:52 28 Apr 08

So today I opened my acer aspire 5100 and i logged on to vista. And as i was getting started i noticed a small (width) yellow line which went top to bottom on the left. I thought something was wrong with the screen. So i emailed acer and that was not a big help. Now i have 3 lines that change colors and i am worried more will appear. Later on i applied presure and pushed left and they went away. But i am not sure how to keep it there. After i let go and the screen moved a little right and the lines appered. I think this is becuase something moved the screen right weather it was from a trip or something else. What can i do to get rid of the stripes or vertically adjust the laptop? Thanks Slamdunka

Widow's Son 00:31 29 Apr 08

I'd let whoever sold it to you fix it - you talk about a trip but don't seem sure - if you can't remember doing anything that could have damaged the laptop I wouldn't be guessing while talking to them - warranties only cover it if it is the result of parts being defective.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…