laptop sceen help

ictlighthouse 12:27 23 Feb 07

Hi
my laptop sceen does not work I tried to use external monitor but still not working.
please help!!!

2neat 12:32 23 Feb 07

have you tried to enter bios on start?
Sounds like a major hardware fault.

ictlighthouse 12:33 23 Feb 07

how do I enter bios
thanks

2neat 22:22 23 Feb 07

it depends, try F2 or DEL. Keep pressing for about 10 seconds as pc is booting.
Good luck

2neat 22:23 23 Feb 07

do you get any bleeps as you boot?

woodchip 22:28 23 Feb 07

My question! How does he get into BIOS when he cannot see anything on the screen?

2neat 20:15 24 Feb 07

its a good question :-)

might hear some bleeps ;-)

woodchip 20:20 24 Feb 07

If the sound is turned up it should give one beep as it boots if the board and CPU are OK

Is it still under warranty? Regardless of whether it's the screen or the graphics chip, there's not a lot you can do about it without sending it off for repair.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 20:50 24 Feb 07

my laptop sceen does not work I tried to use external monitor but still not working.

You may have to switch between laptop screen and external monitor by pressing a key combination such as Fn + F5.

ictlighthouse 09:38 26 Feb 07

thanks for the answers I hear the beep when I started and I have press Fn+F5 for external monitor but nothing happen.
thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…