laptop repair manual

gizzyx 16:02 02 Sep 06

hi, guys. a good while ago, i replaced a sony vaio laptop cd rom drive for a dvd drive on a pals laptop. to help i managed to find a FREE downloadable repair manual with step by step dismantling and rebuilding instructions. now this mate has another problem with it (the power input socket, i think) however i cant remember where i got the download from. does anyone know where i can get this for free. i know about the cds/dvds on ebay and have found plenty of manuals for $8.99 etc but as i know the information is out there somewhere, i'm reluctant to pay even this small amount.i've been googling for it for a couple of hours now to no avail. any help would be greatly appreciated.

oldal 16:22 02 Sep 06

Does this help ?

click here

ed-0 16:27 02 Sep 06

I have uploaded a service manual for a sony vaio at click here

gizzyx 16:28 02 Sep 06

i just found the same myself and came back to click resolved, and saw your reply! thanx anyway, oldal!!! know i can always rely on good ol' pc advisor guys. thanx again

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…