Laptop Recommendation

dazzawm 18:35 PM 28 Nov 12

Hi can someone recommend a laptop please. I am looking to spend about £375 maximum and it must have the following:-

DVDRW HDMI Bluetooth Wireless Lan Webcam

Graphics card is not that important, neither is the screen size although 15" minimum. I know i5 is a good processor although I don't think I will be able to get one for the amount I want to spend, so the best one that is nearest to that and hopefully dual core.

I don't need a O/S preloaded although I know most will have them but if it will help bring the cost down. Anything else you need to know please ask. Thanks for your help and looking.

northumbria61 22:11 PM 28 Nov 12

You don't say what you intend to use it for but here is one for starters from Dell. Appears to fit your requirements apart from a webcam but you could use an external one. enter link description here

Will have a look to see if anything will fit your needs.

northumbria61 22:16 PM 28 Nov 12
  northumbria61 18:16 PM 29 Nov 12

Just a bit more expensive but this one has all your requirements - enter link description here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Rugby World Cup 2015 online: Watch live, catch up on-demand & stream the 2015 Rugby…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

See immersive artist and storyteller Chris Milk speak at London VR event

What everyone thinks of the new Steve Jobs movie | 21 Facts about the Steve Jobs film | PLUS:…